WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our Website, in addition to the above, we also ask for a delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information of your usage of our Website to help us keep better maintenance and development through our online surveys and requests.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfill your order to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Eden Sky. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
- All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
- Contact us through our Customer Service– see the “Contact Us” section or
- Write to us at: 940 E 12th St #3, Los Angeles, CA 90015 United States
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We may contact other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, marketing and advertising services (including advertising on third party websites and profiling) and promotions management. We provide these companies with the only information they need to perform their services and work parallel with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites use or share your information. Eden Sky collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- WEBSITE USAGE. Eden Sky or Eden Sky’s authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Eden Sky, or one of Eden Sky’s authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Eden Sky’s internal analysis.
- ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- STORE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign-up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Our Websites may contain links to third party sites. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not liable, nor responsible for and cannot control the privacy policies of these other sites. We encourage you to review those policies when you visit those sites.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITES
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Websites in conjunction with parents or guardian.